Monday, May 11, 2009

Lincoln Brewster



My Jesus, my Savior
Lord, there is none like You
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord
All the earth let us sing
Power and majesty praise to the King!
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

Shout to the Lord
All the earth let us sing
Power and majesty praise to the King!
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name

I sing for joy at the works of Your hands
Forever I'll love You
Forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You


Oh Lord, my God, in You I put my trust
Oh Lord, my God, in You I put my hope
Oh Lord, my God, in You I put my trust
Oh Lord, my God, in You I put my hope

In You, in You I find my peace
In You, in You I find my strength
In You I live and move and breathe
Let everything I say and do
Be founded by my faith in You
I lift up holy hands and sing
Let the praises ring!

Oh Lord, my God, to You I give my hands
Oh Lord, my God, to You I give my feet
Oh Lord, my God, to You I give my everything
Oh Lord, my God, to You I give my life




You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord, I'm amazed by You
Lord, I'm amazed by You
Lord, I'm amazed by You
And how You love me

You paint the morning sky
With miracles in mind
My hope will always stand
For You hold me in Your hand

How deep, how wide
How great is Your love for me

No comments: